Little Shoots – Baby & Toddler Group
Every Wednesday Morning at St Luke’s 9:15 – 11:15am
We meet weekly on Monday Evenings at 7:30pm for an hour of prayer together either on Zoom or in person.
If you’d like to join us – or have something you’d like us to pray for specifically – please get in touch
Coffee Pot – Thursday’s @ 9:30am – 12 noon
Church is about more than meeting once a week – Jesus is all about bringing people together to learn from him and care deeply for one another. That can’t be done in an hour on a Sunday. That’s why we meet in smaller fellowship groups.
In fellowship groups we:
- Spend time studying the Bible, focusing particularly on how we can put into practice the things Jesus is teaching us in his word
- Catch up and share what’s been going on for us in life
- Give and receive the support you may not get in a service on a Sunday
- Bring things to our loving God, as we call him Father and believe that he hears the prayers we say, both for ourselves and for one another.
- And of course, there’s always time for a cuppa together.
If you would like to join a fellowship group, please contact one of our Churchwardens who will put you in touch with the Group Leaders